Digital Skill to Learn
Who is this Course for?
Digital Marketing has so many options and strategies associated with it, you can get creative and experiment with a variety of marketing tactics on a budget. This course is suitable for individuals at all levels involved in research, data gathering/management, digital/traditional marketing, or individuals who want to understand. This course will empower you with different specialties in the field and help you to become a T-shaped marketer.
What Will You Learn?
This course presents you the opportunity to understand the balance between creativity, technology, and analytics with the aid of Digital Marketing. The Marketing industry has seen massive change with every growing substation of conventional with digital marketing. You will gain practical skills on how to create, execute and measure your marketing efforts by leveraging a range of digital marketing tools, tactics, and techniques.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Develop a SMART Digital Strategy
- Understand the role of Digital Marketing in integrated marketing communications
- Target and grow the right audience for your brand (knowledge & networks)
- Influence the industry with engaging and high-impact content
- Develop Email Marketing Strategies that convert
- Data Analytics
- How to build powerful content from day to day experience
- The Social media 2-30 day rule. (2days work for 30-day coverage). Automate your digital marketing workflow.
- Personal/business online profile
- Introduction to branding (branding is everything impressive)
Course Structure Summary:
Duration: 2 Months
Instructional Units: 16 (2 Hrs. each)
Timetable: Saturday 12:00 -16:00 Hours
Estimate Personal Study: Min 4 Hours/Week