Neuwelt is looking for a passionate and growth-oriented female to join our finance & accounting department. If you would like to be part of this amazing and fast-growing team, kindly read on:
- Female between 24 - 35 years old.
- Have at least a diploma in accounting or any related field from a recognized institution of learning. Candidates from technical institutions are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in accounting.
- Lives in mukono or surrounding areas.
- Ready to commit to minimum 3 months to this position.
- Work as part of the Neuwelt team to create, advice and complete small or large projects as per specifications.
- Perform basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing mail.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, and reconciling bank transactions.
- Understand and implement accounting systems designed or proposed by the accounting consultant
- Track all business tax and remitence compliance as required by Ugandan law.
- Do daily accounting entries and prepare financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Handle company payroll and advice on good practices to facilitate timely payouts.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
- Work with management in planning, budgeting & setting goals.
error: Right Click & Content Selection is Deactivated !!